My Tiered Tank + Little Forecast

Recently love♥ to try different style~~

Love to try new things, design, styling, sharing, write blogs etc~~~ as long as it concern with design, I could easily get obsess with it. : P

So I try to break the conventional way of how Tiered Tank tend to give people a "sweet" feel and bring out another style - a style with "ME" inside.♥






This summer, we could go to beach and enjoy the sea breeze and sunshine, but I wear a layering tiered tank to Borders, reading books and magazines, searching for design inspiration...




A cup of Starbucks and a black jacket seem like had soften the light yellow tiered tank, feel refreshing...
Less of "sweetness", but more of "myself" in it.....


actually life could easily be satisfy ^^


Undoubted, except sandals, jumpsuit, straw hat etc.....
Tiered tank may be our new choice to bring out a fresh side, wouldn't be too sweet, but able to present the beauty of minimalistic.

I created this set in Polyvore as reference for you all : )



A small suggestion :
When chosen a tiered tank, it's the best to match with a short to bring out the feel of summer♥

If you think of trying a style out of your daily look, maybe can try to add on a jacket to create your "YOU-nique" side...








The above had shown how tiered tank could be more than sweet, it can break the convention style, a style that wouldn't be too monotone, present the beauty of minimalistic, and welcome the fresh summer ^^


*In my opinion, I think the Tiered element may be the 
up coming design elements for designers in  S/S 2011.*


*All the picture above is me >_<"

Comments

  1. Fabulous dear!!!
    I love it so much!
    Wait, are you that cute girl on those photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~
    honey, I am the "cute girl" on these photos^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~~
    honey, I am the "cute girl" on these photos^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment