A touch of accessories

When wearing accessories, we must be give extra notice (most of the time) and try not to "combo-it", means, if necklace, earring and bracelet all are the same material, texture, pattern etc will make you look "too-much"...

If you wish to wear gold with gold or silver with silver, must look at the overall colour matching to make you look fashion and trendy.

For me as an example, I love silver accessories and wear it as combo, but my face is a bit rounded, even worse where I love to wear big round earring  =_=" as it will widen my round-face~~LOL





So, how do I solve this?

I try shift some "round" attention from my rounded face >.<"  to the necklace.




I chosen a silver-heart-shaped necklace WITH SHINNY ELEMENTS such as little small diamonds that is just right at the point to shift the attention on my round-face and big-heavy-round earrings to the necklace.


Me 
♥with my heart-shaped silver necklace + round shaped earrings♥


Here I attached 3 kinds of necklace which have the effect of lengthening your overall look  ^^ :


40cm - 50cm "Y" Necklace (around your chest)



Double Layer Necklace.



Wave Necklace

So pick your favourite accessories which suit you best : )

Comments

  1. Hii, this is stormyazn from Polyvore :)
    Love the tip, I have a round face, too, so I should go look for some necklace like those.
    I've been looking for a while, but I'm kind of picky when it comes to accessories, so I haven't found the right one yet. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey honey, if you want, maybe we can discuss about it..pm me at polyvore or my facebook fan page^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment