The Wings of Beautiful Lace

Here are the 8 winners for my group 5th contest - ♥ Beautiful Lace ♥

I would like to share opinions and thought from my own point of view towards the sets.

Please discuss and comment at the end of this post, let us learn form each others. : )




1st Place






- Pure, simple, clean and stylish.
- Love the colour matching.
- Relaxing but trendy casual wear.






2nd Place






- It's Hot and the style is cool.
- A new style of wearing laces.
- Love the leopard prints chain bag, makes the overall look stylish and little of city chic.




3rd Place






- Metallic feel
- Would definitely be the focus of party.
- Rocker chic/ Cool.
- A look which make a girl turns into bit "women"




4th Place






- A very special outfit.
- Red-passion, hot and wild.
- Surely is eye-catching.
- A nice choice for night-out.
- Love the lace top with shorts.



5th Place






- Underwear as "outer-wear" trend.
- Romantic and gender.
- match with the studded flats makes the looks bit cool but the most important is it remain the Stylish...




6th Place






- Glam and rock chic.
- Metro lace T-shirt match with the leather jacket, create the feel of "boyish and cool", REALLY wearable!!!




7th Place






- Sweet and lovely♥ colour matching.
- Like a little princess ^^
- Gentle. delicate and pretty outfit for your dating.




8th Place






- Edgy, chic and cool style.
- Love the stunning colour combination.
- Nice balmain jacket with the lace top, create the beauty of "Mystery"~~~



In my own opinion, this is my 5th contest, I found out that some of the set are actually gorgeous, but lack of favourites and comments...

No matter how much favourite and comment they get, they had caught my attention  : )

So I truly like to share my opinions on their set to all of my readers ^^

I had received some messages in Polyvore from some beginners, ask for advises~~

Actually I am also a beginner for 3 months =,="

What I can say is that fashion is all about learning and sharing, as what I do now is share all the winner's set.

No matter it is in Polyvore, real world fashion designing or styling~~~

Try to find your own path and be yourself ^^v

*Even Karl Lagerfeld still kept the learning attitude, searching for new inspiration and move to the next level.

Comments