Disney redesign







I redesign this Disney jacket with the concept - my childhood memory...

I started my first job in my life when I am 9years old.

Not to say that I am a well-behaving little girl : p
but I really need to earn some pocket money to help in my family.

Toys? Barbie doll? Lego? Disney? This never appear in my childhood....

Although all I have is independent...
I doesn't, or never feel sad about my childhood, on the other hand, I know what I want to be...



 
before



after 'fumi-nized'




details


So I redesign this Disney jacket with many cutaways and a exclamation mark, sewing back the cut with colourful threads : what past is a past, surprises await us ahead.

I pursue my dream with my own hands..
I meet with a lot of people....
Learning and sharing from each others..







This is my life experience...
I don't know when I will, or maybe not, reaching my goal, but I know I am one step closer with what I doing.











It doesn't matter what you had went through, as you are the one and only one who can make changes ^^

Comments

  1. Claudia_princess293 February 2011 at 14:53

    soo nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sites so cool, when I come japan can I buy you a drink? ^^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure ~~ I want a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato ^,^
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment