minimalistic rocker chic hours


Fashion doesn't exists only on the runway.
it could be everywhere.

The Japan street fashion always be a big influence to me.
I love to see how Japanese dress-up themselves, they are kinds of fashion culture, style and inspiration.
Most of the time, you would surprised of their mix and match and steal the trend :)
and I like to wear maxi dress + sneakers/boots, it really a cute style which inspired from Japan street fashion too^^



inspired by the 90s' minimalistic..
and want to try something new, wear with a easy way of a rocker chic style.
 
an oversize + my favourite see-thru maxi dress.. and wear my double necklace as a bracelet..
the layers make me feel happy.. :p

yellowish-oversize from Taiwan; emboss-textured flowers maxi sheer from Fumiko Kawa; black lace-up boots from Dr. Martens; black fedora from Japan; double chain necklace from Forever 21

Comments