Wacoal LALAN bra ad


What's in your mind when we are talking about a bra ad?
Many angles focus on perfect models with their wonderful bra? wild? sexy?

Wacoal presented LALAN bras ad for Spring/Summer 2011 which become quite a 'hot-topic' in Japan.

It's really funny, refreshing and unique way to promote a bra line.
I think I never watch a bra advertisement as cute as this^^

Cute Japanese girls with bra and tutus dancing the whole scene..
there is a scene of a Japanese girl pointed the bra and keep blinking her eyes
singing that how amazing of the bra... she is so cute :)

of course, I love the bra too :) they looks adorable with pastel-tone!

Enjoy the ad♥



Comments

  1. Amazing write-up! This could aid plenty of people find out more about this particular issue. Are you keen to integrate video clips coupled with these? It would absolutely help out. Your conclusion was spot on and thanks to you; I probably won’t have to describe everything to my pals. I can simply direct them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your sweet words! :)
    and glad that you like this post^^
    ~F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed how well this bra works at holding everything up and making such a beautiful shape. I am overweight and large and have grown to hate the big floppy chest I have. Just my size sports bra bra holds everything up and keeps it firm to my chest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment