neon generation


fluorescent fashion is not a fresh expose, yes we do like it loud and I am very happy to connect with it.
I may not perfect for every photo-shooting, but I would love to try kind of possibilities to dress up myself with this V-Generation.

work with cut-out V-neck + lace sheer which sewing a 'nine-like number' at the central. the lace fold one layer by layer and sewing together to create a continuous ruffles. 
the ruffles end up at the trim, the translucent makes every fabrics look clear yet layering, it would be perfect if I could wear a super neon-like balls-necklace which I processing recently : p (definitely wear it out for another my so-called "not-so-perfect" photo-shooting...)


fingerless gloves are one of the fashion bread which shown at every corner of the New York fashion week, I like the touch of urban feel that the gloves wearing by models, waving their pretty hands and walking down on the stage.
I always remember how the gloves been wear on my hands and I playing them with my lovely V-pose.
black pearl sewing on it and a little bow is the limelight of this glove.







cut-out V-neck from my mum; sheer tank with lace-embellished from Japan; bow glove from Taiwan; neon-like skirt from my mum; lace-up boots from Dr.Martens


seems like I borrow my mum's wardrobe to complete my lovely green apple neon V-Generation.
maybe I could steal my mum's delicious collection again for next time?... : p

Comments