ombre tips


Do you all ever think of rainbow colours on your hair?
I am not sort of people who likes crazy colours on my hair, but I would love to try it with different wig or highlighted-hair stripes.
as I currently have orange brown-ish hair tips too.

Spotted Prabal Gurung introduce tips-dye on model's hair in his Fall 2011 collection and Topshop Spring 2011 too.  

It's not about your manic panic hair-dos in your high school, it's ombre trend which is means 'to-shade' in French.
Fashion mag, fashion show and style website, they are all talking about this hair trend.







when it come out to the surface, we know it would be a big trend to hit on the street.
but, would you really try this on?














I love the how the colours connect with each others and create a strong contrast.
I would love to try ombre trend on the tips of my hair, especially silver-black light which same as Katie Shillingford.

for me, it's a exciting, inspiring and rockin' trend to try with.
Precondition, match it with natural hair cut, some great styling hair-cream, lace/sheer clothes with pop out of red or yellow colour which is 'big fashion wind' in this Fall and...


be yourself ♥

Comments

  1. I love this trend! I keep thinking about getting it done in lilac or purple but I'm too much of a wous! Plus, it might end up looking grey... :P It's be cool to try with wash out dye first :) Loved this post! <3

    Love Ellen from http://www.we-are-the-crowd.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet comment honey^^ it would be cool if you try with wash out dye..it would be golden-ish colour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion Industry17 August 2012 at 16:09





    Love this type of post!! And
    your hair is ever perfect!!!



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment