paper dolls


..something here in my heart, keeps a tellin' me No..
beautiful voices from a late sixties British Female Group, The Paper Dolls.
their lovely wigs and lace-collar still make me feel the beauty of yesterday.. memorable^^

it's fun for me when I am still a little girl, playing with many kinds of paper dolls.
cut-in-out with different clothes, accessories and match all with pretty face.




always cut the paper-dot-line with extra care and expecting all the new dress-up combination for the dolls.
what's kind of style you like the most when you playing these dress-up paper dolls?



A relaxing fashion concept in the form of paper dolls cut-out had introduced by Ora Keily Autumn/Winter 2011.




instead of madness on the runway, Ora Keily wants you to experience the natural beauty which inspired by her favourite - 'birds'.



birds, branches, brown-ish and cut-out paper dolls with the models' look are surrounding every corner in a delightful-garden room.
cream, caramel and beige is the shades of the collection. small wooden cottage with a tree which full of branches and retro flowery chair, such a romantic scene we all wish to have.









models with 60s' inspired clothing cut-out in the paper-doll form and stick on the clean wall..
I am always thinking to stick all my cut-out paper dolls on the wall too in my dream house in the future..drawing with some patterns and background, plays my creativity as I like it.








the collection film of Ora Keily always be my must-see video..shooting with models who walking around a beautiful place, pretty clothes, flowy movement and much inspiration.




lantern-ish sleeve, high-waisted, ruffles, A-line dress/skirt, peter-pan collar, lady-like jacket and cut-out sweater.
birdie-patterns embroidery which strongly bring out the love of birds by the lovely designer.
love the birds are placing at the central of the blouse in a symmetrical way, just like the fun of cut-out paper dolls when we are playing it with ours full of care,expectation and attention.

Comments