self-value of vintage


I may not an expert for choosing a vintage bag to carry.
and I also quite not so professional to judging what kinds of the age of vintage, there are so many s'..
and I still exploring it :)

 when I first to see this old-school vintage bag in my mum's wardrobe, I knew I must get it with my thousand % of affords.. from my mum...
I like the shape which just fit all of my blink blink mobile, cosmetics, mirrors and my vintage clutch from my lovely friend.
yellowish rendering beautifully around the central, I was amazed for it and my voice came out with a firmly tone.. "wow.. this is just pretty, and definitely what I want!"





fold the velvet-ish boots, it's another way I found out  to wear it in this spring.. and
I still in love with the new look of this brown-ish velvet boots... not, it's more and more to love it.




embroidered white dress from Padini Authentic; vintage plaid shirt from Uniqlo; braided belt from vintage store; velvet boots from Korea; brown-ish vintage bag from my mum  


I may not be a vintage-lover expert, but I love to create something fanciful yet recognizable 'fuminized' as I believe everything is beautiful in your own way.

Comments