I like the spirits I do


“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” by Coco Chanel.

I always believe that everyone could interpret fashion in their own way. When Coco Chanel quoted as above, the most I captivating about it, isn’t the meaning of the word’s surface but the attitude she have towards fashion.






She screams loudly in her fashion spirit to all the people around the world which ‘fashion should be works with anything which could pop out with ideas, attitudes and what’s happening at everywhere.’
For me, I can get inspired with only a smile, a belief, a spirit, a movement or an idea.
I don’t like to limit myself for kinds of fashion style, as I know that when you are open to everything…
You could fully enjoy in what you are involved and you know what are you wish to be.



I am not a big favourite fan of any fashion trend, I always dress-up myself with what I love to wear, cute design and anything I could playing with mix and match. 
As the magazines, music, arts, old classics, creative and the things I buy are the inspiration I need to give it a bite for everyday.



When I was a little girl, I love anything spangles and sparkles… until now, I still in love with it. 
I always had pretty broad taste through fashion, and I don’t tend to treat any style for my inspiration… rather opens up attitude and mind towards fashion and style, always.


I like the spirits I do in fashion and style.

Comments

  1. Thestrawberryfields11 May 2011 at 05:32

    Coco Chanel was spectacular i just loved everything about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I love who she is and her spirits towards fashion :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment