enchanting lace of royal wedding dress


On a beautiful day.. it's a happy day too for all the people around the world to watch LIVE with the Royal Wedding. So do I.
all I waiting for the Royal Wedding, it's not about the overall process, guests or even David Beckham..
but the wedding gown of gorgeous Kate Middleton and the most sweetest moment when "I will" spoken by Prince William to Princess.

 


when the world discussing about the royal wedding gown, I actually quite peaceful in mind..
just hope that Sarah Burton shows her sincere efforts on it.


the lace-embellished detailing and deep-V neck are really impressed me lots, since I get bit disappointed towards her previous Fall/Winter 2011 collection.
I think she is playing safe with the fashion elements which are pretty highly acceptable for all the women, lace and sheer. but, 
I like how Sarah Burton implied the romanticism on the dress with the lace-applique to bring out the touch of vintage uniqueness for the overall.




when all of the people praises the wedding dress is very beautiful... but...
in my opinions, it would be perfect if the flare of wedding gown could adding on a layer of lace, to create the feel of classy vintage and the effect of beautiful layering.


and the big fold of ribbon-alike at the back-waist-sided could be modified to a smaller fold of ruffles.. to create the softness and feminine of the dress even more better.
anyway, I still wish to send my best wishes for this lovely couple too♥



and I found that Kate Middleton is bit looks like Katy Perry.. o.O?..
does anyone think like me too? : p



Take a look on the Sky News presenter Kay Burley also on a quest to hunt down the best outfits for a princess-to-be which inspired from royal brides of the past.







besides, sneak peek on the creative Royal Wedding merchandise here♥





Comments