bricks it up


Perhaps I don't ever play any toys when I was a little girl..
so when I get touch with the 'well-known' bricks, I am much expected to play it.



LEGO is kind of constructive toy with mini creatures, bricks and minifigures.. and various part of it.
the most I captivating about it is the variety of colour.. bright colours bricks



I love to redesign the Lego bricks to become a minimalistic ring to wear.
.. assemble the bricks, not a proper model for Lego..
but something inspired in the fashion.
(more LEGO redesign will keep update soon, stay tuned^^)


it's used to have a LEGO fashion storm on the runway show.. a few years ago...
and I think that LEGO-inspired fashion might be trending back recently in another context of style.

take a look here for the creative LEGO-inspired heels too♥






not necessary appears on the runway stage, but at the street corners which always shine our fashion style on.

Comments

  1.  So true that the kid part of our mind gets triggered on seeing some things like this!!!
    India Heritage MuseumWhat I wore to a Museum Visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. it's likes going back to our happy moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment