melting layers


I think that creativity could not be judged by an object, idea or thought.
it's not about an awesome idea, an unbreakable thought or irreplaceable object..

but, it could be obviously seen on something which have continuous efforts with great spirit and keep working on it..



I love belt, especially vintage design with metal buckle.
wearing it as a bracelet, and tie it knotted with many layers.
a vintage belt also could be creative to wear.


 ruffles top from Singapore; net-sweater from vintage shop; textured-flowers sheer skirt from my mum; vintage neon-green belt(wearing as a bracelet) from vintage shop; vintage shoulder bag from Japan; wedges from Taiwan


I just love the belt idea, not about the creativity behind the style..
but the continuous spirit which keep working behind the style.

Comments

  1.  HI, I'm your 180th follower *high five* Really love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, cool dear.. nice to meet you here.. *High Five*
    so where are you came from? :)

    thanks for lovely support..^^
    will keep update more outfits and redesigns too, stay tuned!! :)

    feel free to write for me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment