we dont need basic knowledge


flower might not bring you the happy in the context of lively plant.
but the layers of floral could make your girl thing looks precious and more than it.


the emails which sent into my inbox.. I read them seriously everytime as I know they aren't easy to achieve.
imagine that you never get touch with anyone in this world before.. with talking about the girl thing we love..
but now.. you are..

so when you are getting first step into the field you love, you get support and critic too in the same time.
you can't stop both of it, but you could face it with your own way.

and you would know deeply that it's not a big deal if you don't have any basic knowledge on the field you love, because you have your own code towards the field you love with.




I don't pretend to be a girl who knows everything about fashion.. actually I am not too.
I know that fashion is precious, is a kind of holy spirit for those who really put serious effort on it..
but I don't think that it's judged by something called basic knowledge..


fashion don't have basic knowledge, you don't need to blame yourself that you are not reach a certain level.
on the other hand, you should working as hard as you could to step closer to the field you wish to shine on..

no matter what's form it is, how's process it is and where to get it is
.. which is not only talking about what's kind of knowledge you get with
but, how you could reach it.

red velvet dress from Japan; blue tank top from my mum; flower-trimmed sheer cardigan from Japan; tights from Taiwan; floral tote bag from Cath Kidston; bracelet from vintage store; flag-patterned ring from vintage store; floral boots from The Originals

Comments

  1. Hi Fumiko, at our office we love your minamalist yet powerful look. I don't know if you've heard of CcHa London but we think you might really like some of our leather bags...check us out and then we'd love to get some of your feedback. 
    All the best
    Roxanne

    www.cchalondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's cool.. thanks much for your lovely words, it's very encouraging! it's great that you leave a message here, and I visited your website, it's wonderful..
    I would love to give some feedback for you all.. and I will email to Roxanne too..

    hope to hear from you soon :)

    ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment