polka dots and your dream

purposely styling the polka dots dress as a long shirt (front side)


floated in the dream of pugs.
perhaps you know it's only an illusion that you cannot chasing for.

purposely styling the polka dots dress as a long shirt (side)

purposely styling the polka dots dress as a long shirt (back side)


there is only polka dots and you.
and I knew that...

before I met you.





open stitch cardigan from Japan; earth-toned with polka dots dress from Japan; shorts from Fumiko Kawa DIY; 
skinny belt from vintage store; vintage bag from my mum; 

wedges from Taiwan

Comments

  1. That's a cute as take on a dress :) I like it, your bag looks great with it :)
    Have a lovely day
    xoxo
    <3 xeni
    http://all-the-pretty-goodness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This is a a very unique look. Good job! the colors really go well together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasmin Hassegawa10 July 2011 at 02:18

    lovely outfit...
    I love the bag :D small and cute
    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your lovely comment :) I love the polka dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your comment :)
    yeah, i love the bag too, it's from my mum ^^ ~F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit! I love the color combination and the bag!

    http://fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cherelle wright12 July 2011 at 10:39

    I love those pants! So cute! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. cherelle wright12 July 2011 at 10:40

    i really like those pants! they are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your sweet words my dear^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment