I can be a smiley girl


when you ask me for a smile..
I really wish to make it, honey.




don't you believe it, I really want to smile.. again.
but there are uncountable reasons that I could not make it easily..
honey, won't you forgive me for this?
just a while..
forgive me that I could not make it the smile again.






tie-dye dress from Cotton on; sweater from Japan; graffiti tank from Japan; ring from Forever 21
tote from x-girl; wedges from Taiwan 



I will try, try harder..
for a smile.
even that the person is just leave..
leave from me ever.
honey, trust me once again..
I will make it for you, one day.

Comments


  1. You have a beautiful smile. ;)
    But yes, I understand what you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my dear^^ for everything! :) ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment