heard of the dreams



today, I met a person.
she is my ex-student... [btw, I teaching art during my high school days.. it's a great time with my students]


she is still lovely as always, with a spec.. short hair..
and she is so glad to meet me again.
we have a nice chat since few years ago..









we talk about life, people and our dream.
and I really think that having a dream is a great thing..
you have strength to pursue your life, you have strength to reach your goal.








floral-inspired from tumblr images


just like the blossom of flowers,
stay pretty for a while,
but the spirit of blossoming is long-lasting.

let's work it out together.


Comments

  1. The photos are absolutely gorgeous!

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful,, this is exactly the type of style i like in photography ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment, and glad that you like them as me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment