my dearest, remember to bring me home.



first, a BIG hello to my new-join readers.. you all are the best!

recently busy to send emails to the college which I wish to further studies in coming year..
preparing port-folio, enhance my language, draw.. think.. and cry.
oh, fashion design..
I really not like you.
but, I extremely love the way that I like the fashion design.





oh, my dear fashion designer dream;
how I wish I really make it..
no matter how hard it is.



floral prints dress from Japan; sheer tank from vintage store; knit cardigan from Japan; wedges from Taiwan



p.s:
wish me luck for this weekend, I need to meet with some oversea representative of the college I chosen..
so I maybe no time to write a post, but I'm sure will missing you all...
update will done when I'm back, stay tuned..  :)

Comments