massive,flame,uncomfortable.



to share everything I like, bit by bits...
I always think that I'm a weirdo who like everything imperfectly, unfurnished and unpredictably,
if compare to the girls around me.
I know I am weird-er.
but who cares?








because I just want me here,
the weird-er things which brought me here,
to the place that I am feel good.
even there is a sin, there is uncertainty,
I still wish to stay what's I feel the most...







massive, flame, uncomfortable.
just like paradise circus,
which seems like nearer when you close your eyes,
but far away when your eyes blink.






massive-inspired from tumblr images [ do let me know the source if you have it :) ]



listen with your hearts; 
        paradise circus   by massive attack

Comments

  1. sometimes weird-er means very original when talking about style and especially attitude... but weird-er stays safe as long as you feel ok with yourself so... why shouldn't you be like that as long as you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, totally agree with you.. ^^
    I always stay myself, and love what I really love, do what I really wish to do...
    be yourself is something that you can't learn for,
    it's natural, listen your heart beating and telling all about the true story of yourself!
    thank you for your sweet comment :) ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment