the magic of being natural



I do believe the magic of make up,
it makes one pretty, prettier and be the prettiest.


I like the magic of eye-make-up the most,
I could apply mascara for a longer lash,
apply eye-shadow for a smoky shade...
even it could transfer you become the most cool "panda sunshine".





but the most amazing part I love about the magic of make-up is,
I could control the amount of usage...
to be a shiny party girl, or
a earth-like natural mori girl.




knit tank + open stitch cardigan + knit bag from Japan; embroidered skirt from my mum; 
clogs from vintage store; bracelet from Forever 21


what's the amazing part of make-up you like the most?
do share with me :)

Comments

  1. first.. I love the embroidered skirt you are wearing... then, my make up is also very natural, I love playing with colors and shades and I often observed that my make up looks like... the mood I have one day... if I'm happy you will find some pink or purple in my make up, if I'm calm there will d certainly be some blue or green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, thanks for the love of my skirt, I like it too, especially the detailing!!
    I'm happy that you share your make up looks here, I also love to be natural-make-up, it's something easy-approach and pretty..
    purple is lovely for women, I found it's a colour which bring the overall looks cute yet sophisticated.. :)

    do share with me always, glad to hear from you^^
    kisses and hugs, ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment