give me a real star



when I first to see the tattoos on Angelina Jolie,
I told myself that I will make it one, at least...
in future : p

so how you guys think about fake tattoos?
when I received a package from faketattoos.se
I'm very happy and so expected to try them all,
there are cross prints, swallow ans stars.

I always paste the fake tattoos on my wrist or near the part of ankle,
but this time,
I tried something new.
I paste the stars' fake tattoo on my
lace up boots^^
[more fake tattoos styling soon]












it's quite nice,
refreshing and lovely!
I hope you all like it just like me,
and maybe it's time for you to make it one on your boots too^^



beads tank & boots from vintage store; sheer skirt from Fumiko Kawa DIY; 
stars tattoos from Fake Tattoos


once again,
thanks for Ana from Fake Tattoos
and of course Fake Tattoos!

Comments

  1. I like tattoos but don't have any..
    now I'm saving up for it because my parents don't want to pay for it to me xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like tattoos but don't have any..
    now i saving up because my parents don't want to pay it for me xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. really?
    anyway, that's great ^^
    could you tell me what's kind of tattoos which you are planning to have? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very Creative and beautiful and very important for us .Please keep sharing
    fashion designing in Indore
     

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! really cool post.. can you tell me the brand of your boots please? really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you^^
    actually I bought it at a vintage store,
    but you could find another brand which have a better design too..
    check Dr.Martens :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment