candy bowwer



do you guys enjoy your weekend?
I've been busy for my language class homework,
and planning to learn more new language too in the coming month.




gifted a cardigan from a local brand,
which is very lovely!
knitted, cut-out..
and the most pretty part is the crossover threads between
pastel blue and pink.
it makes this cardigan more feminine and when I'm wearing it,
just like you are automatically how to stand a pose for shoot^^




bow-patterned dress from Japan; knitted cardigan gifted from local vintage store; wedges from Taiwan



have a nice day^^

Comments

  1. Your look is so cute! Like it :) I
    found your blog through IFB and i like your blog. Now you have one more follower. :D I would be happy about a visit on my
    blog. :)

    WE
    LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your sweet words! I will keep up my work^^ ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment