ashy stone



I'm always have a question,
what's the real meaning of marriage?
even I still figuring now.

Simply Bridal was emailed
that they want to present a veil for me,
I'm so glad, this is the first time I wish to shoot something different from usual.

For me, marriage could be interpreted into kinds of explanation.
I thought the most beautiful part in marriage is
the grey colour of gaiety between two person.





sometimes, the two person will meet with obstacles,
sometimes, they being mad with each others,
sometimes, they will face challenges in their relationship,
but behind all the sometimes,
they are loving each others with deeply,
their love can't be described without a word...

otherwise,
they will not being together,
they will not promising with each others,
and they will not simply saying yes to each others.





I hope these photographs brings you all
to look through another side of marriage,
with my little interpretation.

appreciate what you are currently having,
and work hard to achieve what you wish to.
*blessing*

Comments